Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day2-6 of Joy of Giving Week

Day2:
I gave an amount of 200/- to my friend Nitin for the cause he likes to support. He bought some fruits and distributed them to the children at nearby slums.

Day3:
I took my friend Sai Krishna to KFC restaurant and we had a nice dinner.

Day4:
I gave away 2 pairs of my shoes to the housekeeping guys at our campus hostel.

Day5:
Samvedana (a team from IIIT) has organized a collection drive at the campus to pool in some donations for this cause. I donated a little amount for that cause. If anyone of you wishes to donate money for that, please follow the instructions given at the link.

Day6:
Students from IIIT collect some clothes in order to distribute them to people when there is a need. I donated a pair of clothes.


Like this post? Then please subscribe to Cheyuta via RSS Feed or Email to get new posts directly to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment